Friday, August 29, 2008

Sorry

Good intentions to post how my visit to Yucca Valley went earlier in the week - hey it went really good! My friend, Jerrel, who pastors Joshua Springs Calvary Chapel is getting married in November to my friend Merrily who lost her husband to pancreatic cancer several months after Jerrel's wife succumbed to the same kind of cancer! It was really good seeing him happy and excited and grateful for God's goodness and blessing after going thru such a dark and painful time. They are going to make a great team! Keep them in your prayers.

A lot is happening on the future ministry front for me as well. I know you want details and they will be forthcoming - but for now I ask you to continue to pray for wisdom and discernment - particularly over the next few weeks. I have several important meetings scheduled that likely will determine the direction my ministry will take and I need to be hearing from the Lord...and an extra measure of faith wouldn't hurt either!

In His Arm's,

Pat

3 comments:

  1. Dear Pat,

    Thanks for sharing. You are in my prayers daily. The requests for wisdom and discernment are according to His word and His will. He is faithful. He will lead you.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessed by your blogAugust 31, 2008 at 6:33 AM

    doubly blessed equals double scripture quotes for encouragement

    Ps 84:11-12
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
    O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You!


    2 Cor 9:8
    And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastor Pat,

    We are praying for you, and can't wait to go on the journey with you through your blog! It is wonderful to see your sense of humor coming back. You must be feeling better.

    ReplyDelete