Tuesday, August 5, 2008

slow going

Hi Folks!

Well this evening is about the first time since I've been home that I've been able to spend any time on the computer. Recovery from a third colon surgery has been a little slower and harder than I expected. My body has been thru a lot and is just now beginning to adjust to my system being restored back to operating status.

The Lord has brought to me a continuous stream of encouragement from the Word thru many caring friends. Each day has been a roller-coaster of emotions but at every dip there has been a strong word to remind me He's in charge and working things out.

Pray for strength, patience, endurance and moderation for my body as it heals.

I'm so blessed to be part of a family of believers who deeply care for one another!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. let me be the first to say PRAISE THE LORD for you feeling better!

    Bob Claycamp

    ReplyDelete