Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Improving

Today was better than yesterday. Felt more human and hopeful that this trial will soon be past.

Thought I'd share this clip someone sent me on a grieving family. As some of you know, recording artist Steven Curtis Chapman's young 5 year old daughter was killed last May when their 17 year old son accidentally ran over her in the family driveway.  Good Morning America did a nice interview of the family and I wanted to share their message of hope in the midst of grief with you.


In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pat, I watched the clip and cried... but it is good to remember that we will see them again in Heaven.. amen?
    You blew my mind last night being at church.. I pray that you can just take each moment and find reasons to rejoice in each of them. God is doing a work in and through you my friend, be not discouraged, keep looking unto Jesus, HE always gets us through, amen? I love you my brother and trust the best is yet to come...

    ReplyDelete