Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Schedule

Hi Folks!

Sure would appreciate your prayer for my upcoming schedule. Except for one area of nagging pain I'm feeling pretty good and preparing for a busy next couple of weeks.

Starting this Sunday evening I'll be teaching a class on the functioning of a missionary's care and support team at Refuge Calvary Chapel in Huntington Beach.

Then Monday morning I fly out to Tucson, AZ to represent Shepherd's Staff at the SW Calvary Chapel Pastor's/Leader's conference. Home on Wednesday 3/11

Friday morning, 3/13, I drive up to Santa Maria for a weekend Mission's Conference for the Central Coast Calvary's. Pastor Jeff Jackson will be the keynote speaker and I'll be representing Shepherd's Staff.

Monday 3/16 I'm meeting with the pastor and mission's pastor of Shoreline Calvary in Morro Bay, then home Tuesday evening.

Wednesday 3/18 teaching the midweek study at Calvary Chapel Living Hope in Oceanside.

So I would really appreciate your prayer support over the next couple of weeks.

Also, someone posted a comment on my last entry asking if I've thought about hosting/teaching a weekly home fellowship. The answer is yes, but as you can see from the above, my schedule can involve being away from Escondido a lot, health permitting. I'm thinking about hosting a monthly prayer meeting for the missionaries and support teams I serve. The first one may be in April. I'll post the date and time when it's set.

May each of you be filled afresh with His Spirit and overflowing with His Love!

In His Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment