Thursday, March 19, 2009

Home again

Made it home safely from my visit to the central coast. Got to meet and hang out with some great folks from Santa Maria, Morro Bay, and Lompoc. Also was blessed to spend some good time with one of our newest missionaries getting ready to begin a new work with children in Pedregales, MX. Meagan Webster - pray for her if you would. she's heading out in 3 weeks and still could use use more support.

This evening (Wed.) I taught the midweek service at Calvary Chapel Living Hope and was totally blessed. I haven't been able to do much pulpit ministry since last December. Met a gal praying about becoming a missionary to Israel and possibly going thru Shepherd's Staff. 

The teaching time at CCLH was pain free! And tho I was sore afterward, I was so glad to have felt almost normal while teaching for a full hour. Thanks Lord!

In His Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment