Tuesday, March 24, 2009

From Phoenix

Hi Folks!

Heading back to Esco from the Phoenix area where I joined several guys from church and their boys for a few days of spring training baseball and some rest. Unfortunately, I was battling a lot of pain from my last surgery (which was 2 months ago) and wasn't able to be my usual crazy self at the Padres spring training complex :-) The usual quota of baseballs I get (balls hit out of the practice fields) is about 30 for 3 days - I only got 10 - operating at only 1/3 my potential :-0!

I was able to meet with the pastor of several of our Shepherd's Staff missionaries (in China and the Ukraine) and enjoyed hanging out a bit with Pastors Jeff and Rick Jackson. So now it's back home, another doctor's appointment and hopefully get a handle on the ab pain. as always, I deeply value your prayer!

In His Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment