Sunday, February 15, 2009

A whole week!

Wow! It sure is nice going thru a whole week without feeling like I got run over by a bus! Saturday morning I sat in with a whole bunch of musicians worshipping the Lord together at Calvary Escondido. It was a real joy seeing lots of old friends and making some new ones as well. And, of course, playing my guitar for a couple of hours really felt good. Sweet voices and fun music being lifted up to the King was the order of the morning.


It helped fill a day that I always enjoyed with my darling valentine till cancer took her a couple of years ago. Now my valentine is Jesus, the true and eternal love of my life. 

Another life milestone has passed with both of my children now in their 30's! Jordan had his big 3-0 last week and Noelle passes 34 today. Which means that their dear old dad will be staring down the "60" marker in a few months. Come Quickly Lord Jesus!

I'm going to be meeting with some Shepherd's Staff missionaries from Oxford, England tomorrow evening - that will be a joy getting acquainted!

Thanks again for all your prayers for me, my family, and my ministry!

In His Arm's,

Pat



2 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to hear that you had a good week. God is good!

    We spent Valentine's Day with Steve's family, as his step-father's wife passed away a couple of weeks ago and he planned her memorial service for this day. As time goes by, I understand why Steve holds his step-father in such high regard. He truly is the only stability that family had. He is a wonderful man and I think Steve still hopes someday his step-father will adopt him as his own!

    Steve is a wonderful husband and father too. God just needed to humble and change me MUCH through circumstances first. God has used our marriage to slough off a lot of yucky attitudes from me. Things greatly improved when I took Nancy Missler's approach of allowing these things to change me to be godlier and quit worry about what my husband needs to change. :)

    Anyhow, we continue praying for you dear brother. It is exciting to see the new places the Lord is taking you to serve Him!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor Pat... It was great seeing you on Saturday. We keep you in our prayers. I hope you're feeling even stronger today.

    God Bless,

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete