Sunday, February 1, 2009

slow progress

6 days out from surgery and I'm starting to feel a little better. There is still a lot of pain and swelling in the abdominal area but I did get out for a short walk this afternoon. They told me this one would be more painful than the others - and they weren't lying.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get moving on a bunch of correspondence with my missionaries and their sending churches. Please pray for the Inland NW Pastor's and Leader's Conference being held in Spokane, WA. Ron from Shepherd's Staff will be covering it in my place. Pray for a growing hunger for raising up and sending out their own missionaries amongst these great churches.

Hope you all had a blessed weekend.

Thanks to all who have been praying and calling and sending encouraging notes these past few weeks. And a deep thanks to all who stepped up to commit to financial support of my new ministry with Shepherd's Staff.

In His Arm's,

Pat




No comments:

Post a Comment