Monday, May 19, 2008

Transitioning

The move of my office to my home went well and tho it was emotional it's done - the decor in the room reminds me of Joyce, the greatest love of my life, and my office furniture and books remind me of CCE - the most enjoyable work of my life! Both are finished chapters and I think both were finished well - and I'm proud and deeply thankful for that!

As we all are stepping out into new territory may we continue to be fruitful and multiply and reach and impact our community with the Gospel Of Jesus Christ like never before! Serve the Lord with all your might and continue to lift up the arms of those God has called to lead our flock.

Over the next few months, I plan on visiting other ministries and seeking guidance, counsel and wisdom from friends in ministry around the country on how to best use my gifts to further the Kingdom of God. I'll need your prayer for sure along the way! As opportunities unfold I'll keep you all posted here.

In His Arm's,

Pat

3 comments:

  1. Dear Pastor Pat, You are in my prayers daily for healing, strength, and renewing of your physical and spiritual being. We miss you greatly and appreciate your blog. It's the only connection now to the person
    whom God used to bring about my
    re-birth which has blessed many others in my life as well. Please continue your blog and remember how much you are loved and missed. A sister in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!! Ditto!! Ditto!!
    Manny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, we love you and pray for you daily. We are pray, expect and believe that God will do many new and precious works through your ministry and that he will direct your paths. May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete