Saturday, May 3, 2008

test date

Well after a busy week, I finally got the test scheduled that will determine if my reconnect surgery can proceed. That test happens Monday morning and if all goes well I could have a date for the surgery by the end of the week. The Calvary Chapel Pastor's Conference is during the first week in June. If the surgery happens by mid May, I could make it. Last year at this time, Joyce was really hurting and I only attended one session of the 4 day conference. It would be nice to go to this conference with my days wide open and all the heaviness of the last few years behind me.

I'm frankly tired of talking about all my medical drama. When someone asks, "How are you?" I'd sure like to say, "Really well, thank you!" "God has been faithful to hold me and guide me thru some rough waters and now the seas are calm!"

I truly am looking forward to the new things God has already planned for me - tho I know things won't always be calm. The turn over of the church to Pastor Miles has gone well and we're all moving ahead by His grace.

Stay hungry for His Word!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment