Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New 2008

Just wanted to wish all of you a very blessed, safe, healthy and fruitful new year!

A few thoughts on this past year: 2007 was not a bad year - just a difficult one. In the midst of the suffering were many blessings. Both of my children were wed, my beloved wife made it to heaven, and the diseased portion of my colon was removed and the pain and discomfort I had there for several years is gone. I've learned a lot and grown a lot and pray God will use it all for His glory in 2008.

Continuing in His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE YOU PASTOR PAT!!! GOD IS GOOD!!! WE PRAY THE LORD WOULD SHOW HIS WAYS TO YOU MORE CLEARLY THEN EVER!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE HAS FOR YOU/US THE CHURCH THIS YEAR!! LORD MAY WE ALL BE OPEN AND WILLING TO DO YOUR WILL!! AMEN~

    ReplyDelete