Sunday, October 28, 2007

Re-scheduled

Hi Folks!

Well my surgery is back on again - now scheduled for Wed. Nov. 14. My daughter, Noelle, is getting married on Monday the 12th in Dana Point. So I don't have to wait to much longer.

I also wanted to thank all of you who've been praying for my brother, Mike. He's doing well and from the time I asked you to be praying for his sense of taste to return after several months of chemo, it's been on a steady comeback. He no longer needs a feeding tube and last Thursday he returned to work! His CT scans are all clean and he is greatly encouraged.

As I await the surgery there is much to do, particularly with our upcoming Harvest Celebration on Wednesday evening, special prayer times for our churches and communities on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and our ongoing fire relief efforts - the plate is full!

In His Arm's!

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pastor Pat, just want to say I am very relieved to find that the wait won't be too long. Just enough time for Noel's wedding. God is so good! I'll be praying for you.
    God bless you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete