Thursday, October 18, 2007

In Mesquite

I arrived in Mesquite, NV a little before noon to spend a couple of days with my friends, the Jackson's and Dorado's. We go way back! Both couples came to our church around Oct. 1981. We've seen our families and ministries grow over the years and it's been nice sharing memories as well as looking to what's ahead. It's a little hard for all of us to easily talk about Joyce but I trust in time that will change - there are so many good things to remember!

I'm sort of marinating in all that happened at the missions conference the past few days. I know one thing for sure, God still has a plan for my life. Tho I can't see ahead very clearly right now it's not as murky as it was a few weeks ago. And that excites me! I'm anxious to get my surgery behind me, heal up, and move ahead in the things God has for me and for our church and its' outreaches.

There is still so much more God wants to do thru us if stay in love with Jesus and remain yielded to His will and purposes for us. May His Word dwell in you richly as you serve Him and one another!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Pat, You are such an inspiration to me. Your love for Jesus is so refreshing. The Lord delights in you and your ministry. Thank you for sharing your day to day.

    ReplyDelete