Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thurs. 4-19-07

Ps 86:11-13 Teach me Your way, O LORD; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Your name forevermore. For great is Your mercy toward me, and You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol. (NKJ)

As we face life this is foundational: Teach me Your way, O Lord! The way we walk, how we praise and what we glorify is all built on knowing His ways. Thus, when things are going great and when things are hard and trying, our ways remain steady and balanced.

I needed to remind myself of that this week. Along with Joyce's battles I have some medical issues as well. Most recent was an exam I had yesterday that revealed I have diverticulitis, a disease of the colon. I'm on heavy antibiotics for the next 10 days and have to be really good about what I eat. :-(

Joyce had a good day yesterday - starting to level out from the chemo last Friday.

Praying your ways are His ways as you face your own challenges!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment: