Monday, April 30, 2007

Mon. 4-30-07

Today's Bible Reading: 1 Kings 8-9; Luke 21:1-19; Psalm 145

As I was teaching yesterday on working while we're watching and waiting for the Lord's return, my heart was encouraged and I asked the Lord for a fresh fire in my heart to press on in seeking Him and making Him known.

Here's a few verses from Ps 145 that touched my heart this morning:

Ps 145:2-3 Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.(NKJ)

Ps 145:14 The LORD upholds all who fall, and raises up all who are bowed down.(NKJ)

Ps 145:18-19 The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; he also will hear their cry and save them.

How blessed we are to be able to call upon Him and know He hears our cry - no matter what!

Today is my final day on the antibiotics - praise God! That stuff was nasty! Joyce had a good weekend and we're going to attempt an "outing" to Costco later today!

Hope your day is filled with joy and peace and healing!

In His Arm's,

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Amen Pat... Praise the Lord! Thank God for His Word and His Holy Spirit. Revive all your church Lord; more love, more power according to Your Holy Spirit, breathe on us Lord, make us useful for Your purposes and not our own. You and Joyce are in my heart and prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's SO encouraging to hear that prayers for Joyce have been answered! I'm glad she had a good weekend. Glad you're done with your antibiotics too.

    I've been reading through a chronicgical Bible reading plan this year and have read some encouraging Psalms lately. It's been exciting too when I come across Psalms that we sing for worship. I love when Scripture is put to music.

    ReplyDelete