Monday, October 20, 2008

Supporting Cast?

Happy Monday Good Friends!

What a whirlwind past few weeks! With travel, speaking, hospitalization, more travel and more speaking it's time for a few recuperation days :-) Which simply means I'm staying in Escondido for a little while. I'm really blessed that God allowed me to do so much the past month in spite of my ongoing medical issues. I think about the many people with much more serious handicaps and disabilities who are pressing on in living full and fruitful lives and I want to do the same. God uses us in spite of our weaknesses, trials, or fears. He's a great loving powerful God who can and will do with us plenty beyond what we could even ask or think!

Sharing at Calvary Chapel Vista's three morning services yesterday was an awesome privilege and I was so blessed by the warm welcome from the staff and congregation. I taught on "The Walk of Love" out of Ephesians 5:1-17. You can get a link to the audio on CCV's website.

So on with the show - to God be the glory great things He has done (and will continue to do!)

I'm now officially on board working with Shepherd's Staff Mission Facilitators and would appreciate your continued prayer for my new responsibilities in building relationships with the Sr. Pastors and Missions Teams of the 20 or so sending churches on the West Coast that have missionaries serviced by Shepherd's Staff. As with most mission agencies, I'll need to raise most of my own support - so, if you'd like to help financially, you do so by making your check out to Shepherd's Staff Missions Facilitator's and reference #515 on the memo line, then mail it to the address below or you can also donate online at http://www.shepsstaff.org/give.aspx

By mail: Shepherd's Staff, PO Box 53640, Alburquerque, NM, 87153-3640

Raising support is something very new to me. I've helped many missionaries over the years raise their support but never had to do my own. So I'd appreciate your grace in receiving this unpolished request.

Love to hear from you if you need more info and, of course, I will be continuing to post details of what I'm doing here on my blog.

In His Arm's,

Pat



No comments:

Post a Comment