Thursday, October 23, 2008

Docs

Yesterday I had a couple follow up visits with my docs concerning that recent hospitalization a few weeks ago. Basically, I'm changing my diet and need to have an incisional hernia repair surgery in 4 to 6 months. They want to give me a little more time to heal from the last surgeries before going in again. How do I feel about all that? God has a plan and whatever He wants me to do is in His hands. And I have peace in that.

In the meantime, I have lots to do! I'll be meeting with a bunch of pastor's over the next couple of months to share more about Shepherd's Staff and learn how we can assist them in the care of their own missionaries as well as help them in preparing more folks for the mission field.

I'll be in town for the next couple of weeks before heading out to Chicago to visit my family, followed by another trip to Albuquerque for the annual Shep. Staff board meeting. That journey will be from Nov. 7 thru Nov 19. Then home for Thanksgiving and, as of now, staying local thru December.

Love you guys and hope you have a blessed and joy filled weekend!

In His Arm's,

Pat
www.shepsstaff.org/kenney.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pastor Pat, I was so blessed to catch you at Vista CC this weekend. You will always be my pastor, after Jesus Christ, of course. You are looking in good health and spirit, and are as impactful as ever. Thank you for your blog, it is a source of encouragement and comfort to all your flock. May God continue to strengthen you, guide you, and bless you wherever He takes you!

    ReplyDelete