Sunday, October 26, 2008

New addition

As I was closing the book on my 59th birthday happenings yesterday, a brand new life began. At 11:40 pm on the 25th little Ethan David was born to Andrea and Miles DeBenedictus! Baby and mom are fine - not sure what shape Miles is in but I'm sure he's just ecstatic with his firstborn son. I and my family wish them all the best blessings God can give!

On a ministry note, Yesterday I was asked if I would be able to minister at a small church in Tahiti for a couple of months beginning around Christmas! I had to decline due to my health and responsibilities with Shepherd Staff. At another time, in another season, that could be a very exciting thing to do. That's the kind of thing Joyce and I would have loved to have done together. But honestly, I just couldn't imagine going to a place like Tahiti to minister for an extended time without a helpmate.

Attended church at CC Escondido this morning and, as always, it was such a blessing to see and hug so many good friends. Josh gave a great message out of Ro. 12. Listen to it if ya missed it.

This coming week I have several meetings with local pastors and of course the Harvest Celebration - only this year I'll be hanging with all my grandkids up in Menifee at Revival Christian Fellowship's Harvest bash.

Hope your week just overflows with His peace and goodness!

In His Arm's,
Pat

1 comment:

  1. the birth of Ethan David on your birthday is significant. What a testimony of the faithfulness of the Lord in how He has used you throughout all theses years and now the blessings are coming back to you tenfold.

    2 Cor 3:4-6

    ReplyDelete