Monday, September 8, 2008

Praise

Wanted to share with you what I consider to be a miracle of God's grace. My son, Jordan, has been taking his family back to church for the past 3 months! They are going to Revival Christian Fellowship in Menifee, a Calvary Chapel affiliate. Jordan is loving it and his life is showing it. Because of he and his wife's work schedule, the only time they can go is on Sunday evenings. And thankfully, that is Revival's 6th service of the weekend and Pastor Gary gives the same message as on Sunday mornings. I've been driving up there the past few Sunday nites to worship with them and bring my grand daughter home to her mom and stepdad.

Last nite we had communion together at church. I can't remember when the last time that happened - maybe when he was 10! I had tears in my eyes missing Joyce, knowing she prayed so diligently for her son over the years. I know she knows what's happening now. Please keep Jordan and Anna and their kids and my daughter Noelle and son-in law Paul in your prayers. God is doing a work!

In His Arm's,

Pat

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Totally Awesome....

    for our God, is an Awesome God, He reigns....

    Rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST A TRUE TESTAMONY TAT WE MAY NEVER SEE AN OUTCOME....TO PRESS ON AND PRAY FOR OUR LOVED ONES...GOD IS FAITHFUL TO HEAR OUR PRAYERS....IN HIS TIME!!!!


    REJOYCING WITH YOU AND KEEPING THE PRAYERS COMMING WHER JOYCE LEFT OFF :0)

    WE LOVE YOU PASTOR PAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, God is good. He hears the cry of our hearts and is a faithful, loving father. Praising God for what He is doing in your life, that He will continue to heal you in every way and fill you to the brim with the joy that surpasses understanding. Keep us posted on how we can support your ministries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreeing with my what my brothers and sisters have shared and rejoicing with you!! God answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! This is such a blessing to see. I am tearful and filled with joy for your son and his family.

    ReplyDelete