Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More things

Thanks for all the responses and continued prayer for my family and I. Tomorrow I meet with Pastor Brad at CC Living Hope in Oceanside where I'll be teaching their Sunday morning service on the 21st. And yesterday I got a call from Pastor Pete M. out in El Centro inviting me to speak at men's prayer breakfast on the 11th of next month. 

Starting next week I'll be posting my schedule regularly, usually on Mondays, with times of services and addresses and the text/topic I'll be speaking on.

Tomorrow I also have an appt. with my surgeon to review and examine my healing progress. Pray it goes well with no surprises :-)

In His Arm's,

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Pastor Pat,is there any chance of you recording your messages wherever you deliver them, and posting the audio to share with those who still follow you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can get a small mp3 recorder for under fitty at staples or office depot. good sound and easy to transfer and upload.

    ReplyDelete