Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Report

My last visit with my surgeon was yesterday and he said everything was healing up well and I could begin exercising again - hooray!! Also, Pastor Brad at Calvary Chapel Living Hope in Oceanside asked me to teach a couple more times. So I'll be doing a 3 part series on Hebrews 12 starting this Wednesday evening, continuing next Sunday morning and finishing the following Wed. evening. In between I have a trip to Visalia and a trip to Albuquerque, NM. Gonna be a busy next couple of weeks.

I'm not sure how to post the Mp3's of the studies on this blog and I don't have a web site up yet - but I'm working on it. If I can post them elsewhere I'm sure I can put a link here.

Isn't it good that the Lord continues to work in our lives? I've heard it said that He never stops teaching us. Never! No matter what's happening, big or small, He's always working on us. We are at the center of His attention! His constant desire is our sanctification. But His work in us can often be painful so we've got to learn not to despise His dealing with us, nor faint and give up, nor become bitter (Heb. 12) :-) Amen? Just getting ready for next week!

Have a blessed and fruitful weekend!

In His Arm's,

Pat

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Just read your last three blogs and sit here weeping and praising God. How many years Joyce prayed to have Jordan back in church oh how she loved him soooo That gives me hope for my children!!!(Faith is being sure of what we hope for and CERTAIN of what we do not see) Im so proud of you Pat you are an inspiration to me, The Lord Bless you, Dina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Pastor Pat~
    Just praising the LORD for all HES done!!! Can you imagine over a year ago you would be here and God would have brought you through everything that HE has? He blows me away and im so thankful HE doesent let us know what is going to happen in advance....HE gives us what we need each and every day! GOD is good and Im praising HIM for your new testimony!!! May the LORD continue to be upon you life and use you in mighty ways!!!


    Cant wait to hear whats to come!!!
    BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete