Monday, June 16, 2008

Ps.66

Read a beautiful promise in Ps. 66 over the weekend. Ps. 66:20 "Blessed be God Who has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me."

Charles Spurgeon commenting on that verse wrote, "His mercy and my cries still meet each other!"

How I need to remember promises like that! I have often questioned God's mercy in the circumstances He allows me to go through - at the moment I'm going through it! But God is so faithful as well as merciful. I look at His sustaining power and grace still at work in and thru me and am amazed!

Have you gone thru a lot of hard things? Are you still in love with the Lord and walking with Him? Then blessed be God Who has not turned away your prayer, nor His mercy from you!
He is still at work!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us, and for me it brought a great reminder that HE is always there for us, and takes care of us.

    ReplyDelete