Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday

I tried to be a little more active this weekend. I attended the grief seminar we hosted at CCE yesterday morning. This wednesday it will be eight months since my Joyce passed away. Today I went out to breakfast and to 2nd service at CCE. Got to open the service in prayer which really blessed me. I talked with lots of people and was greatly loved and encouraged. After church I forced myself over to Costco to do a little shopping and finally got home around 2pm. exhausted but glad I was able to get out.

Thanks for praying... please don't stop!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Paster Pat,

    Your words of wisdom are something we can all hold on to..."circumstances are not the barometer of God's love - the cross is". I am e-mailing those uplifting and hope filled words to my friends today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete