Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Noelle's Wedding




What a crazy beautiful blessed weekend! Noelle and Paul's wedding was absolutely wonderful and the weather at the coast on Monday couldn't have been greater in the middle of summer let alone the middle of November. The ceremony was held at 1:00 in the afternoon on the patio of Cannon's overlooking the Dana Point harbor - very close to the same spot I proposed to Joyce about 35 years ago! Pastor Mark officiated and I, of course, walked my daughter down the aisle. I wore Joyce's wedding ring on my little finger.
When Mark asked, "Who gives this woman in marriage?" I responded, "Her mom in heaven,  all her family and I!" About a half hour later they were the new Mr. and Mrs. Paul Berry.

The granddaughters were a hoot as well, all dressed in little sailor outfits.

Today I'm prepping for tomorrow's surgery at Kaiser Zion in SD. Got to be there at 6:30am. and the surgery is scheduled for 9:45. Could be in the hospital for 3 or 4 days and then a week or two at home healing up. I'll post as soon as I'm able after the surgery - sorry no pictures :-)

In His Arm's,

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the precious pictures. What beautiful girls and bride!! Praying for a quick recovery from your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Angel Gomez FamilyNovember 20, 2007 at 10:09 AM

    Dear Pastor Pat:

    We love you and praying for a speedy recovery. You are in the thoughts and prayers of our entire family. I am glad the surgery is now behind you and you can start healing both physically and emotionally. We know that during these times it must be very difficult not to have your Joyce next to your side. I know that she is with you in spirit. Take care of yourself and please let us help in any way we can. God has you in the palm of his hands right now. We are trusting Jesus, our Lord and Savior, for an excellent prognosis. Your flock is in excellent hands but we need you back and miss you very much.

    All Our Love In Christ,
    Margaret, Kathy, Rosemarie, Emily and Angelica Rose

    ReplyDelete