Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thurs. 3-8-07

In our Bible reading we should be thru Deuteronomy 7 and Mark 11:18

The last 2 days have been busy and exhausting but I'm glad to say that Joyce is doing better and is recovering from her surgery. She's using a walker to get around and was able to swing her legs off the bed and stand up on her own this evening. We have recieved so many encouraging notes and emails - it's been hard to keep up on everything - but thank you so much for caring.

I've been blessed to have my daughter, Noelle, home to not only help with caring for Joyce but she's been a great help to me too - cooking, cleaning and just hanging out - it's been good!

I miss the day to day ministry at the church but I know that God is leading Mark and Richard and Miles and the whole ministry team. I am quite confident in all our pastoral staff - they seek and hear from the Lord and they all deeply love our flock at CCE. The plan, for the near term, as Joyce is battling, is that I will continue to preach on Sunday mornings, as the Lord would allow.

In His Arm's, Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat! So glad Joyce is feeling a little better! Praying that each day she will be stronger and stronger. You all are in my (our) thoughts and prayers daily. KTF Bro! We love you guys very much.
    Lord bless you as you continue on.
    Luv, the Curry's

    ReplyDelete