Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tues. 1-16-07

Daily Reading: Gen. 39-40; Mt. 11

Joyce had another MRI done this morning at Kaiser San Diego. Her sister, Nancy, came with us and was a great help. Joyce did real good! She didn't get sick at all and wasn't in much pain and went thru the procedure without a hitch! We won't know for a while the results but we could sure feel everyones prayers.

Our first week of prayer gatherings last nite was sweet and the Lord ministered to us thru His Word that He hears our prayer and does act upon it. He does speak to us if we'll just listen!

Hope you all can join us Wednesday evening, 7pm.

Do read today's chapter's in the Word! Joseph's story in Genesis reminds me once again that God has a plan and in control of all our circumstances - even if I don't have a clue where they are leading. In the midst of every one of Joseph's trials it says, "and the Lord was with Him." That's what I want! Lord, You just lead and have Your way in my life!

Blessings! Pat

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pat,
    This blog is a great idea, and I know many appreciate your personal updates. I just found it, and I am thankful to hear from you and to better know how to pray for you and Joyce. GOD will see us through. Hang in there dear brother, Jesus loves you and HE is ever with you.

    ReplyDelete