Monday, April 21, 2008

Montana

So here we go! I'm flying out tomorrow to the Pottersfield Ranch in Whitefish, Montana to visit with long time friends, Mike and Pam Rozelle and meet some of their staff, interns, and students - and talk and pray with them about future ministry possibilities down the road. I've never been there before but I understand it's quite a beautiful and restful place. A little rest and quiet reflection would be nice after the emotional intensity of transitioning the leadership of our church. Their next term starts in late summer - about the time I should be healed up from the next surgery. Please pray for wisdom and travel safety - and also that my ileostomy doesn't act up too much. It's been quite irritating on the surrounding skin lately. This is a trip I was planning to make before the last surgery went south. I had hoped to be hitting my stride about now, if the reconnect had gone the way it was supposed to, but instead am only at about 60% of where I had hoped to be strength and stamina wise. Still, I felt I could make the trip so I'm going and will be back home next Monday. I can't wait for these medical issues to be over.

I was blessed by the word one of our elders gave during the "turn-over" service Sunday about me having the strength of Caleb who was as strong in his 80's as he was in his 40's.  That would sure be cool after the trials of the past couple of years. Make it so Lord!

More from Montana if I can get an internet connection. You can check out pictures of the Ranch and info about the ministry in Whitefish at www.pfranch.org/

In His Arm's,

Pat


 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Pat. Barry and I are just now reading the news. Your ministry in Escondido has been the biggest blessing to us through the years. It was your wisdom and truth that brought us back together and we will be forever grateful. I have learned that more then anything that obedience is what God wants from us. You have been such an obedient servant and a guiding light to so many of us. I am excited that God is moving you forward in your ministry and opening doors. Please, Please continue to write in your blog as we want to continue to hear of Gods work in your life and pray for you. We love you.

    Barry and Sandy
    Barry Cell # 760-807-1904 if you want to call sometime to catch up.

    ReplyDelete