Sunday, February 3, 2008

Back from Idaho

I had an enjoyable few days with some dear friends from the early days of my Christian walk. My visit was to Twin Falls, Idaho and visited the Calvary Satellite Networks main offices and studio's as well as participate "To Every Man an Answer" both wed. and Thurs. afternoons. I also attended an evening service at Calvary Chapel of Buhl, Id on Wednesday nite. One of my friends there lost her husband to pancreatic cancer about 7 weeks ago - he was the Pastor of CC Buhl and also old friend.  So there was much opportunity to share with them what I've been thru and be an encouragement to them. It was cold and snowing pretty much the whole time I was there - hadn't driven in snow in 15 years or more! Please keep Merrily and her brother, Mike, in prayer as they navigate some rough waters of life.

Ministry at CCE was great again today - and now I prepare for my colon reconnect surgery this coming Friday...which again will knock me out of the pulpit for the next few weeks.

Thanks again for praying with me!

In His Arm's,

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment