Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Teaching!

This evening I was blessed to teach our midweek Bible Study - an introduction to the Book of Deuteronomy. Pastor Richard called me this afternoon asking if I could step in for him - his wife, Robbi, broke her ankle yesterday and they were down at the hospital most of the day today getting her foot and leg cast. Please pray for her and Richard. Tomorrow it will have been one year since the loss of their youngest son, Nathan.

It had been nearly 8 months since I last taught on a Wednesday evening and tho I was a little rusty, I felt God used it and spoke thru His Word to the church. Felt pretty good afterward too - physically. Just a little soreness - hardly noticed it at all while I was teaching. It is encouraging getting stronger after being so wiped out for so long - thank You Lord!

Pray the rest of your week is fruitful as you serve Jesus and love one another!

In His Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment