Sunday, January 20, 2008

His Will

It was a good day! It was a good week. I think I'm learning more about faith and trusting God than I have in a long time - and that's good too! My teaching out of John 7 this morning reminded me once again that no matter what the pressures around me may be, God's word is true and faithful to guide me into His will - and I don't need to fear what that will may be - His will for me is really His best for me - so why would I fear it? Only because of my own stubbornness, selfishness and fleshly insecurities - which only causes me to withdraw from the God Who loves me and basically crawl into a muddy hole of my own making. I really don't want to do that anymore! I pray you don't either.

Let's expect great things from our Great God as we yield to His Will for our lives!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant sermon Pat.
    It nailed me again!!!! Keep the faith and the no nonsense messages coming.

    For I know the the plans I have for you saith the Lord to give you a future and a hope.
    Jer 29:11

    ReplyDelete