Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday, 5-14-07

Just a short update. Joyce had a good weekend and was able to come to church yesterday for the first time in nearly 6 months! My daughter and her fiance also came with her. We had a house full of grandkids on Sunday afternoon and I was very greatful for our growing family.

Ps 71:14-17 But I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. My mouth shall tell of Your righteousness and Your salvation all the day, for I do not know their limits. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD; I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only. O God, You have taught me from my youth; and to this day I declare Your wondrous works.(NKJ)

Blessings! Pat

2 comments:

  1. Praise God He comes through for us just in time. I was blessed this morning (going through a difficult trial)I first told the Lord "enable the fruits of the Spirit to be manifested in my life because my emotions get the better of fill me with your joy and peace, help me to trust in you. Give me that extra measure of faith." That was my prayer. I looked down at my devotional and it said "Each of us must decide where we're going to put our energy when the battle grows fierce." and the prayer was "God of hope, I pray that you fill me with all joy and peace as I trust in you, so that I may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Rom. 15:13 That encouraged me and I hope it encourages you. He is listening. When I feel alone at times in the battle I get His reassurance that we are not alone and the battle is His. God Bless you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good it was to see Joyce! What a sweet blessing she is, and a sweet blessing of the Lord to have her there. So nice to see Noelle and meet Paul, too. God is good! I know He is working all things to His glory! Hang in and hang on - He isn't done yet!!!
    We love you! J & L

    ReplyDelete