Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Blessings!

It's Christmas Eve and I just returned from my son's in-laws and a house full of grandkids! What delicious chaos! The little girls were all dressed up in their elegant Christmas outfits. Just before opening their presents, Grandma Lynn asked them all what Christmas was really about. Kaylee, age 6, shouts out above all the noise, "It's about Jesus!" Indeed it is.

My hope and prayer for all of you is that your Christmas would be filled with Jesus - overflowing in the wonder of His love. May His peace and joy wrap around that so precious gift of salvation given to us in Christ.

A very blessed Christmas to all of you who have been following this blog and the progression of my life and ministry these last couple of years. I hope we can all look forward to a fruitful, healthy, and safe new year ahead!

In His Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment