Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's Happening?

Tomorrow morning I'm teaching both morning services at Calvary Chapel Santee. Next Sunday I'll be sharing at CC Hidden Valley in Escondido. In between, I'm flying out to Albuquerque, NM for some Shepherd's Staff meetings for a couple of days. Appreciate your prayer for our ministry as it is growing. Seems like new missionaries are hooking up with us every week.

Forgive me for not posting more frequently. I think I just needed to get thru the last couple of weeks - the anniversaries of my Joyce's passing on the 5th, our wedding anniv. on the 7th and the anniv. of her memorial service on the 14th. 

Now there's much ahead - what a journey!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pastor Pat:

    I can't believe it has been two years since your sweetheart went home to be with the Lord. In many ways it seems like yesterday, but for you it probably seems like an eternity. I learned that lesson from my dear Mother, how she survived losing my Father. I really did not believe she would survive the pain she endured from a broken heart, not to mention both strokes and her surgery. She has taught us so much, she is so strong and courageous. God blesses us every day that we get to learn from her. The family sends their love to you also. May the Lord continue to bless you with his love, strength and health to do his work. You are such a blessing to all the lives you touch.

    Love in Christ,
    The Gomez Family

    ReplyDelete