Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sr. Pastor's Conference.

I had the blessing of participating in the annual Calvary Chapel Senior Pastor's Conference held this week at the Murrieta Hot Springs Bible College and conference center. The theme of this years conference was "Hold Fast To The Word" and featured a study thru 2 Timothy taught by Calvary pastors from all over the nation. In addition to the encouraging and challenging general sessions, I was able to have a display table for Shepherd's Staff and met and talked with many pastors from all over the world. Of particular joy were the numerous opportunities to pray on the spot for these men, their families, and their ministries. Having gone through suffering, loss, illness, and pain, I find myself moved to pray much more quickly - and especially for those I'm talking with who are going thru difficult seasons. It used to be, "Hey I'll pray for ya bro!" Now it's, "Can I pray with you right now?"

So today I'm resting up, organizing, and getting ready for the Missions Conference at Calvary Chapel Downey this weekend.

Thank you for your faithful prayer!

In Hs Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment