Thursday, May 14, 2009

Has it been more than a week?

Well, you blink your eye's and 10 days have zipped by. Life and work have picked up a bit so I thought I'd post some of my schedule for the next few weeks.

Fri. 5-15: Teaching a home fellowship in La Casta
Sat. 5-16: Walk for Life & Ministry Faire at CC Escondido
Sun. 5-24:Teaching Sunday Morning services at Calvary Chapel Yuma, AZ
June 1-4: Sr. Pastor's Conference - Murrieta, CA
June 5-7: Missions Conference - Calvary Chapel Downey
June 20-27 Eastern European Foundations Conference - Vajta, Hungary

And lot's of one-on-one stuff in between. God is so faithful! Health wise things seem to be turning a corner. Thanks so much for praying for me and my ministry.

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pastor Pat,

    This is Larry Reid. I am living in Hawaii now. I have been trying to reach you by e-mail at pat@ccesco.com but my messages keep coming back undelivered.

    How are you? I am very sorry to hear that Joyce passed away. I pray that she did not suffer too much. It sounds like you are doing well from your blog.

    On April 4th I was married to the most beautiful woman that God has ever created. Her name is Laurie. On September 5th we are going to renew our vows in San Diego so that my family and friends can wittness the most important decission of our lives.

    If you are available, would you do us the honor of preforming the ceramony? It will be held at the Embassy Suites on San Diego Bay

    My e-mail address is machineman1958@hotmail.com. My phone numbers are (808) 426-3132 home and (808)741-3686 Cellular.

    I look forward to hearing from you, Larry

    ReplyDelete