Friday, January 16, 2009

Interlude

Thanks to all who were praying for my recovering from another obstruction that landed me back in the hospital last weekend. I got home Monday, but all week I've been weak and still hurting - just not as bad as last Thursday. And again I have to wonder, "How does this all fit?" I know in the Lord's sovereign plan He has a purpose for everything - but He usually seems to draw us thru the trial that we might learn to trust it all to Him - and later down the road we see the benefit of staying true and close to Him - even in the storms!

So I'm trying to pace my self since this last incident sparked surgery scheduling to finally schedule my hernia repair surgery for next Mon. the 26th.

This setback and the upcoming surgery as forced me to cancel a trip to Phoenix for some Shepherd Staff Training last week and a conference up in Spokane I was supposed to attend the week after my surgery. I also had to cancel a Sunday Morning teaching op at CC Mid Valley in Encino on the 25th. Frustrating, because I want to be telling you all about the new work I'm doing with some wonderful missionaries - but that will come.

Again, thanks for keeping tabs on me - and your prayers for next weeks surgical procedures would deeply appreciated.

In His Arm's,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment