Monday, January 19, 2009

Better

Good Monday morning! Just a short note to say I'm feeling a lot better today. Thanks for your prayers. Yesterday, after meeting with the support team for one of Shepherd Staff's missionaries in Romania and the leadership of CC Poway, and receiving a lot of prayer from them, my physical discomfort began to ease up. I thank God for His mercy!

Today I meet with my surgeon to go over the hernia repairs scheduled for next Monday. Tomorrow I meet with another missionary family preparing to return to Russia. Lot's of email to catch up on before next monday. Love you all!

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Hi pastor Pat, we just want to let you know that you have been a blessing in our life, we missed you and love you. May the Lord bless you every day of you life.

    Adrian, Erika Moreno

    ReplyDelete