Saturday, January 21, 2012

Request

Hi My Friends, I have a request for you to prayerfully consider. I am needing to raise more support for my ongoing ministries with Shepherds Staff and Poimen. I lost half of my support this month due to financial constraints at Shepherds Staff. The ministry is going well and presently serving over 160 missionaries, but good stewardship led our board to decide their regional missions pastors would need to raise 100% of their support. That is not uncommon in the missions world these days. If you would like to include me in your charitable giving, please email me at escorev@gmail.com or go to my link on the Shep Staff website:
http://www.shepsstaff.org/kenney.aspx

Also, Our family is rejoicing for the arrival of my daughter Noelle's first child! A beautiful little girl - Natalie Joyce Berry!



Thanks so much! Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment