Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chicago bound

It's packing time again! Tomorrow morning I fly back to the midwest to visit with my family in the Chicago area for a week. Haven't seen my little brother (at 51 not so little) in many years. I also have another brother and a sister and my mom whom I'll be seeing a lot of along with a bunch of nieces and nephews.

I hope to meet with a couple of Calvary pastors back there as well before heading back west to Albuquerque for some Shepherd's Staff meetings. I'll be back in town a week before Thanksgiving.

The Lord is so good to us! Even tho the recent elections were discouraging to many, the basic core of who we are and what we are called to do has not changed. Another pastor friend of mine sent me this yesterday:

1. THE BIBLE will still have ALL the answers.
2. PRAYER will still work.
3. THE HOLY SPIRIT will still move.
4. GOD will still inhabit the praises of HIS people.
5. There will still be GOD-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to GOD.
7. GOD will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room AT THE CROSS.
9. JESUS will still love you.
10. JESUS will still save the lost.

Therefore let's gird up our minds and hearts and press on to know, love and honor our Lord in all we say and do - and let's keep loving the lost all around us.

In His Arm's,

Pat

1 comment:

  1. May your time with family be blessed beyond measure. The Lord loves to surprise us, so be looking for some great blessings. May HE bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete