Wednesday, November 22, 2006

11-22-06

Sorry I haven't been posting to my blog the past couple of weeks! Since the incident of my a-fib heart, we've been back and forth to doctor's - both Joyce and I.
Joyce still has one more MRI till she meets again with her oncologist. I have a stress test for my heart next week - I could have told them I already have stress and don't need to be tested for it :-) So that along with a staff pastors retreat last weekend and just a very full calendar have kept me from writing - again my apologies!

Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving and I am so blessed - even in the trials - for all that God has done in my life this past year. He has sustained Joyce thru a very difficult year. He has sustained Calvary Escondido as well. The following verses have been a special comfort and challenge for me.

Col 3:15-17
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. (NKJ)

May you and yours have a blessed Thanksgiving Day! Agape! Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment